2021 Jeep Grand Cherokee L Overview
The Jeep Grand Cherokee may be one of the most-awarded SUVs on the market today, but sometimes you still need something more. That’s where the new Jeep Grand Cherokee L comes in! Loaded with the state-of-the-art features you’ve come to expect from Jeep SUVs like the Grand Cherokee, the L offers expanded legroom and a wider selection of amenities and technology features inside the cabin. Learn more with our Jeep Grand Cherokee L overview, and be sure to reach out to the team at CH Urness Motor Company when you’re ready to take to the Hood River streets in this standout SUV!
Jeep Grand Cherokee L: Key Features
The new Jeep Grand Cherokee L builds on the award-winning Grand Cherokee with refreshed styling, additional legroom in all three rows, and a full suite of luxurious features for next-level comfort and convenience on the go in Goldendale, WA. With features like these, it’s no surprise that the Grand Cherokee L was named Most Luxurious Vehicle in its Class by Ward’s AutoWorld:
- Seating for up to seven passengers and Best-in-Class second-row legroom
- Sculpted Exterior with tapered roof for peak aerodynamics
- Selec-Terrain® Traction Management System and Quadra-Lift® Air Suspension
- Choice of three 4×4 systems
- 10.25-inch digital cluster display
- Uconnect 5 infotainment system with 10.1-inch touchscreen
- The most safety and security features available in its class
- Available 16-way adjustable power front seats with memory and massage
- Available multicolor ambient LED lighting
- Available 16-way adjustable seats with memory and massage
- Available Quad-Zone Automatic Temperature Control
- Available head’s up display
- And many more!
Jeep Grand Cherokee L: Interior Dimensions
Whether you need to accommodate tall passengers or transport large items across Portland, the new Jeep Grand Cherokee L offers the extra cabin space you require:
- Total passenger volume – 152 cubic feet
- Maximum interior cargo volume – 84.6 cubic feet
- 1st row legroom – 41.3 inches
- 2nd row legroom – 39.4 inches
- 3rd row legroom – 30.3 inches
- 1st row headroom – 39.8 inches
- 2nd row legroom – 39.9 inches
- 3rd row legroom – 37.3 inches
Plus, there are plenty of ways to customize your Grand Cherokee L cabin! Choose split-back folding bench seating, two seats with a center console, or captain’s chairs for the second and third rows. Learn more about the new 2021 Jeep Grand Cherokee L interior here.
Jeep Grand Cherokee L: Capability
Of course, we know that capability is what makes a Jeep… well, a Jeep! Along with your choice between three legendary four-wheel drive systems, the new Jeep Grand Cherokee L delivers best-in-class towing capacity of up to 7,200 pounds when equipped with the class-exclusive 5.7L V8 engine.
Test Drive a New Jeep Grand Cherokee L for Sale in The Dalles
If you enjoyed this Jeep Grand Cherokee L overview, take a minute to explore Jeep lift kits and other ways to get the most from your Jeep SUV. When you’re ready to take a new Jeep Grand Cherokee L or other Jeep model out for a test drive, contact us or stop by our dealership near Beaverton today!
More from CH Urness Motor Company
If you’re in need of a powerful pickup that can keep you moving around Hood River with precision and ease, then you’re sure to be wowed by the all-new 2021 RAM 1500 fuel economy ratings. With a base RAM 1500 gas mileage of 20 mpg city/25 mpg highway, a 3.6L V6 Pentastar engine, eTorque capability,…
Looking for a Jeep with third-row seating to accommodate your growing family in Hood River? The Jeep Grand Cherokee L interior offers third-row configurations to help you seat more passengers, and a larger cargo area for transporting camping gear, home improvement supplies, and more. Read on for a closer look at Jeep Grand Cherokee L…
How much can a Jeep Wrangler tow? The 2021 Jeep Wrangler towing capacity depends on the configuration you select, topping out at 2,000 pounds for 2-door models and 3,500 pounds for 4-door models. Jeep Wrangler Inventory Contact Us No matter which configuration you choose for your Hood River drives, you’ll get legendary Jeep…