2021 Jeep Grand Cherokee L Overview
The Jeep Grand Cherokee may be one of the most-awarded SUVs on the market today, but sometimes you still need something more. That’s where the new Jeep Grand Cherokee L comes in! Loaded with the state-of-the-art features you’ve come to expect from Jeep SUVs like the Grand Cherokee, the L offers expanded legroom and a wider selection of amenities and technology features inside the cabin. Learn more with our Jeep Grand Cherokee L overview, and be sure to reach out to the team at CH Urness Motor Company when you’re ready to take to the Hood River streets in this standout SUV!
Jeep Grand Cherokee L: Key Features
The new Jeep Grand Cherokee L builds on the award-winning Grand Cherokee with refreshed styling, additional legroom in all three rows, and a full suite of luxurious features for next-level comfort and convenience on the go in Goldendale, WA. With features like these, it’s no surprise that the Grand Cherokee L was named Most Luxurious Vehicle in its Class by Ward’s AutoWorld:
- Seating for up to seven passengers and Best-in-Class second-row legroom
- Sculpted Exterior with tapered roof for peak aerodynamics
- Selec-Terrain® Traction Management System and Quadra-Lift® Air Suspension
- Choice of three 4×4 systems
- 10.25-inch digital cluster display
- Uconnect 5 infotainment system with 10.1-inch touchscreen
- The most safety and security features available in its class
- Available 16-way adjustable power front seats with memory and massage
- Available multicolor ambient LED lighting
- Available 16-way adjustable seats with memory and massage
- Available Quad-Zone Automatic Temperature Control
- Available head’s up display
- And many more!
Jeep Grand Cherokee L: Interior Dimensions
Whether you need to accommodate tall passengers or transport large items across Portland, the new Jeep Grand Cherokee L offers the extra cabin space you require:
- Total passenger volume – 152 cubic feet
- Maximum interior cargo volume – 84.6 cubic feet
- 1st row legroom – 41.3 inches
- 2nd row legroom – 39.4 inches
- 3rd row legroom – 30.3 inches
- 1st row headroom – 39.8 inches
- 2nd row legroom – 39.9 inches
- 3rd row legroom – 37.3 inches
Plus, there are plenty of ways to customize your Grand Cherokee L cabin! Choose split-back folding bench seating, two seats with a center console, or captain’s chairs for the second and third rows. Learn more about the new 2021 Jeep Grand Cherokee L interior here.
Jeep Grand Cherokee L: Capability
Of course, we know that capability is what makes a Jeep… well, a Jeep! Along with your choice between three legendary four-wheel drive systems, the new Jeep Grand Cherokee L delivers best-in-class towing capacity of up to 7,200 pounds when equipped with the class-exclusive 5.7L V8 engine.
Test Drive a New Jeep Grand Cherokee L for Sale in The Dalles
If you enjoyed this Jeep Grand Cherokee L overview, take a minute to explore Jeep lift kits and other ways to get the most from your Jeep SUV. When you’re ready to take a new Jeep Grand Cherokee L or other Jeep model out for a test drive, contact us or stop by our dealership near Beaverton today!
More from CH Urness Motor Company
You can buy any Jeep Renegade configuration and expect better capability than the average compact SUV, but if you’re looking for a vehicle that specializes in off-road adventuring, then the Trailhawk is the trim to get! It offers trim-exclusive upgrades like low-range gearing, hill descent control, skid plates, and off-road tires. What’s more, the…
Jeep SUVs loom large in the off-road landscape, so it should come as no surprise that your Grand Cherokee can be equipped for any type of terrain—from rock and sand to mud, rivers, and more. Explore the unique capabilities of the 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee Trailhawk® with CH Urness Motor Company, below! View Grand Cherokee Trailhawk…
The new Jeep Gladiator is a unique pickup truck that boasts the off-road chops of a Jeep SUV. You can be sure of its performance on tough trails thanks to a range of all-terrain features—from skid plates and rock-crawling axle ratios to increased ground clearance and departure angles. Still, plenty of potential buyers have…